As a PM you guide digital campaigns and web projects with impact on our clients’ businesses.
You understand digital agency processes and have the ability to form positive working relationships with clients. On top of that, you keep up to date on the industry, client news and emerging technology.
Skills and experiences you'll need
- At least 3 years of experience in account / project management
- Proven track record of digital campaign, UX/UI design and web development, maintenance and social task from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while multiple projects running simultaneously
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – including effective presentation skills
- Detail oriented with organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Asana, G-Suite or other collaboration/pm tools is a plus
What you'll do
- Ensuring communication flow between us and client is streamlined.
- Collaborate and manage resources within our design, development and production teams.
- Oversee and manage agency processes, such as: meetings, presentations, jobs and task delegation, status reports, estimates, PO’s, invoicing, etc…
- Participating in client calls, meetings and productions.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems both before and as they arise
- Seek out new solutions when necessary while still delivering cutting edge, best in class executions
- Participating in digital QA process to ensure quality of work
What we offer
- Cool projects from various industries, from startup to global companies
- Friendly team and super working environment in a fancy downtown office
- You can choose your laptop
- Competitive remuneration
- Chance of real impact on digital products and results